Terms and Conditions
The term 'VAJRACABS' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the VAJRACABS and The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Specific offers will have might have additional Terms & Conditions which the user has to comply with in case he chooses to avail that offer.
Cancellation and Returns
You may cancel the Intercity Cab booking 24 hour prior to the time of journey, without any cancellation charges for all services. In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 24 hours of the pick-up time, then following rules will apply:
- Multi Day trip: The charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and refund will be issued to the user.
- Single Day trip/ Airport transfer: No Refund will be issued to the user.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
Terms and Conditions of Cab Usage
The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where
applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required
to be paid for availing of the taxi Services;
The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the
sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all
representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while
in a taxi:
Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to
refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in
an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is
causing a nuisance;
Littering the Taxi;
Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi;
Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi;
Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any
purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse
such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or
ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab;
Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver
has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the
sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any
kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and
fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice
to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
The Services will meet the customer's requirements;
The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or
suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to
the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever
including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice
instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing
system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances
whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in
the above mentioned systems.
The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the
Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental,
punitive, and consequential damages.
If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any
compensation, only customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer
shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities,
losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims,
demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from
or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer
and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of
taxis booked by the Customer.
The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case
of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a
"best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or
the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours
of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the
Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of
any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at
any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such
addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's
website at www.vajracabs.com on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation
or amendment is to come into effect.
It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it
directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by
third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the
The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes.
The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered
the entire agreement between the User(s) and VAJRACABS with respect to access to and use of the web
site and the Services offered by VAJRACABS, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in
relation to the same subject matter herein.